Kelvin Grove Equestrian take every reasonable measure to ensure the best mode of freight is chosen to make sure your order arrives safely, promptly and at a reasonable cost.
Freight is charged at quoted cost to us and no further dispatch fees are charged.
We reserve the right to charge additional fees for repeat delivery attempts when such fees are applied to Kelvin Grove Equestrian by our designated shipping companies.
When placing an order you acknowledge that your shipping address is correct and is attended for accepting deliveries within normal working hours.
Kelvin Grove Equestrian will not be responsible for any lost or damaged packages once they have been despatched.
For international orders, postage will be calculated and charged accordingly.
We may at times be out of stock of a certain item. In this instance you will be notified immediately
Kelvin Grove Equestrian accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death to any person or animal due to the failure or misuse of any products purchased from this website.
Claims for Short Deliveries, Incorrect Goods or Defective Goods
- The Customer must notify Kelvin Grove Equestrian in writing of all claims for short deliveries, incorrect goods or defective goods within 3 days of delivery receipt by the Customer. Claims after this period will be rejected.
- Subject to the above, Kelvin Grove Equestrian will, in its discretion, make good the short delivery, replace the goods, issue a credit note, or provide a refund.
- Kelvin Grove Equestrian is happy to exchange or refund any faulty items at our expense.
Kelvin Grove Equestrian may at its discretion accept a return of goods from a Customer and issue a credit note or in some circumstances a refund under the following terms:
- Prior consent in writing is obtained from Kelvin Grove Equestrian within 10 days of delivery.
- Returned goods must include the original receipt as proof of purchase & be in original & unused condition, with all tags & packaging (where applicable), suitable for resale. The final approval for accepting a return rests with Kelvin Grove Equestrian.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 0419 200343 outlining why you wish to return your products.
- Kelvin Grove Equestrian reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee at its discretion.
- Goods returned in a condition other than their original & unused, or after the 10 day period, will not be accepted.
- Refunds will only be given for the product & do not include postage.
Please be sure of your, or your horse’s, size before ordering, as freight charges for returning incorrectly sized items are the responsibility of the customer.
For your protection we suggest that you send your goods back via Australia Post Pre Paid or Express Post Satchels with insurance & delivery confirmation for tracking purposes.