This beautiful doubled calfskin jumping saddle is handcrafted in the Butet workshop in Saumur, France. It is a traditional two flap jumping saddle, but has a calfskin top flap, for the ultimate in comfort and style.
Beautifully balanced, this saddle is as practical as it is stylish.
As with all Butet saddles, the materials used are second to none. Full, soft, supple calfskin used on the top flap, seat & flaps is the ultimate in comfort & durability.
The latex injected panels heat up with the horse’s body heat and mould to the shape of the horse.
Kelvin Grove Equestrian and Butet both pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and after sales care. Our aim is for the service that we provide, to match the quality of the product that we sell.
Butet saddles are tailor made to suit both horse and rider and as such, are unavailable to order online. Please call Mario on 0418 167327 to discuss your requirements or to book an appointment for him to come and visit you.
- Made using the finest quality doubled calfskin
- Double flap saddle with short girth straps
- Seat and knee in soft calf skin
- Flap and skirt soft calf skin.
- Seat sizes: 14″ 15″ 16″ 17″ 17.5″ 18″ 18.5″
- Available in Flat, Medium & Half Deep Seats
- Colours – Black, Gold (Tan) & Cachou (Dark Brown)